People Use CBD for different Reasons
People use CBD, constituent of cannabis the non-psychoactive or less psychoactive than THC, To treat a variety of symptoms (anxiety, depression, epilepsy…) The drug was approved by Canadian authorities in 2005 to alleviate pain associated with multiple sclerosis. Wikipedia
From all over the world, people are now using CBD’s potential as a treatment for Anxiety, depression, antibiotic-resistant infections
Here are some other use of CBD you might not know about !..
1. WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
A study by the scientific journal Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry
found that CBD help reduce fat burning by,
CBD Weight Loss Spray are very popular in the moment.
- Increase the activity of mitochondria (which increases the body’s ability to burn calories)
- Decrease the expression of proteins involved in lipogenesis
- Stimulate genes and proteins that enhance the breakdown and oxidation of fat
2. ADDICTION RECOVERY:
Do you want to quit smoking?
A study showed that with CBD it is possible to help reduce by 40% the numbers of cigarettes smoked in a day.
It is not clear but yes there a chance CBD can be helpful against addictions.
3. TREATMENTS FOR POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS
Treatments for post-traumatic stress disorder are something rare. The solution for it, prescriptions of products that are not natural. But with CBD more accessible today, many people with PTSD report that using CBD help reduce their symptoms and improved sleep.
4. INCREASES REGENERATIVE CAPABILITY OF THE SKIN
You may not know it but CBD Anti-Aging Cream is really popular. Michele Obama use and other public personality have admit they use it to have youthful appearance. If it can help people loosing weight and looking younger at the same time, is there really something else it can do ?
5. Energy Boosting Properties
One of the many benefits of the CBD oil is the properties to boost energy in the human body.
How many time are you waking up with tiredness after getting out of bed? CBD oil help ensure that the body maintains adequate energy throughout the day. you can read more about the boosting properties of CBD Oil Here
6. Cooking with CBD Oil
Yes, you can include CBD oil into your next meal preparation. Only few users did it because it require some experimentation.
Here are two simple recipe you can experiment right now.
- 3 avocados (peel, pit, and mash beforehand)
- A juiced lime
- A teaspoon of salt
- ½ a cup of diced onion
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons of crushed cannabis
- 1 teaspoon of CBD oil
- Diced tomato
How to make it:
- Add the lime juice, CBD oil, and salt to the avocado.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper to taste.
Strawberry sauce (an ideal dessert topping or smoothie ingredient)
- 1lb. of strawberries (chop finely)
- 2 tablespoons of CBD oil
- ½ a cup of orange juice (freshly squeezed is preferable)
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- A pinch of sea salt
How to make it:
- Place a small saucepan on medium-low heat. Add the strawberries, CBD oil, and honey and cook, stirring frequently.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornstarch with the orange juice.
- Add this mixture to the saucepan ingredients. Stir until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat source.
- Stir in a pinch of salt.
- Allow the sauce to thicken further while it cools.
Both of these recipes are from verifiedcbd.
Take a look at there post on Tips on Cooking with CBD Oil
To have more information about CBD, Read our post on the CBD products available